Sunday, March 14, 2010

just gonna be a FOOL one time

Yes I admit it I ever be a stupid foolish little girl
At that time I was acting like a crazy lady in love
That wasn't love that was a terrible stupidity
I was in love with the wrong guy in the wrong situation
All I did was something wrong

Then I realized it, at some point I felt enough with that shitty things
So I finished it all
That crap was over and I couldn't be better than this

That shit gave me a big bloody mark
But I don't even care I could fix everything that I want
This is my life and I'm the boss of everything
I won't let myself stuck in the pathetic hole

I could survive and ignore them
Everyone could make mistakes
The differences is only about how big is the bruises that we have made
I don't fucking care if they give me that judgement look

I live my life in my own way
I made a misrakes and I fix it
They should be ashamed because they only yap
But if they were me I don't think they could stand strong

Life is hard
But we are strong enough to fight for it!

No comments: