Thursday, September 23, 2010

now i want to move on

you know what?
it feels nice to know that you already know what you really want
it's nice to know that you do really care of her
cause it's nice to know that you're happy
although you're in misery,i know that's just a short period
every relationship has shitty period
but i know for sure you'll be happy

so i'm ready to let you go
i'm trying to open my heart again to somebody else
but nobody make me feel the same feeling that i felt for you
but that's okay
i guess it's time for me to having some fun
just make it fun
make it another stupid lust
i don't care
i need something to distract me from my loneliness
i can't lie
i still do care of you and it still feel hurts whenever i heard your story
so i need something fresh
i don't care if i'm acting like a freaking jerk again
i won't hurt anybody
this is just another love game
so
well
i'm moving on baby
but still

LOVE YOU

No comments: