Monday, May 10, 2010

YOU

yes it was you !
i can't believe it how long i haven't seen your face
you're getting cuter
and i just realized how much i miss you
i thought that feeling was getting less and less
but guess what
you're still the one who could make me act stupid
you're the one who could make me shy
you're the one who could make me freeze at one point starring at your face
you're still the one who could make me love someone that much

you should know it
you're just like the air that i breathe
loving you as easy as breathing
no need to think cause that's what my body needs
you're just like my road back to home
i'll always pass that road
like i'll always love you


i miss you
i love you
i want you
i need you

i wish i could turn back time
:(

and again
all i wanna say is
IT'S ALWAYS BEEN YOU

No comments: