Sunday, May 8, 2011

care TOO much

yesterday wasn't my best night
and i acted quite stupid like hell
then he picked me up
last night was quite a blur for me
but i remember how stupid i am
i remember he looked angry a bit
but he's the one who taking care of me

but i remember one sweetest thing that he did last night
he's having a conversation with his friend
then this words came out
"she doesn't know that i'm giving all of me, she still act this way and make me stressed out cause i can't stop thinking about her, cause i do care of her, TOO MUCH"
because i was quite stupid at that night
i don't know who's she
so i asked
"who is SHE"
and he said
"YOU, stupid"
then he hugged me

i know we're not a perfect match
with our own issues
we shouldn't be together
but when the universe meet us up
it happened for a reason
and we're ended up like this for a reason

i know what you feel and you know what i feel
why don't we just have fun?
spend our precious time together
why it's precious?
cause you know it's kinda hard for us to meet up
because there are few reasons
but as you see, we met up a LOT
i guess that happen because of one reason

cause we can't stand missing each other

well actually
i miss you already
do you?

:)

No comments: