Wednesday, May 18, 2011

sorry for being so COOL-kas (kulkas) --"

after you got so bete at me last night
i just had realized that i'm far too cold and careless?
well it's about simple thing (for me)
after we went out
we got home
you got home
then you told me that you'll text me later
i've been waiting for it but after an hours still there's no text
but i thought
hey maybe he's doing something or whatever cause i knew that he couldn't and wouldn't sleep at that time
and i didn't even try to looking for him
then i found up that the network was rubbish
he's been looking for me but there's no reply
he's trying to call me but it didn't connected

at about 3:30 suddenly his texts was delivered
and i replied it
then he called me
and he told me that he's looking for my reply
he thought that i was going out somewhere
or doing some shitty stuffs
then he's so BETE well not angry BETE
and i thought it was not a big deal
till i think about it again
well that's kinda annoying and just show him that i don't really care about him
though he was gone for 2 hours
i didn't even try to looking for him

well
i should stop being that type of person
you know
so CUEK and BODO AMAT
well sorry
i'll try to fix it for you
okay?

:)

i'm falling slowly btw
you got me :*

No comments: