Saturday, September 24, 2011

when common sense doesn't make any sense

When I've been told by someone about you,about the different side of you that I don't even know
It breaks my heart
How they say that you don't wanna be with me anymore
How you tend to lie to me
How you would like to have another girl in your life
How it may be on purpose when you became irritating somehow
How you want to avoid me

When will you get enough by only one girl?
Do you really love me that much?
Do you really mean every words you say?
Cause up untill now,honestly I trust you more than anything
Though it really makes sense
Though actually that's the truth

If you don't wanna be with me anymore
Why would you act like you do?
What's with all of those attention?
It's getting more confusing
Cause even if you really are a jerk
I don't give a damn anyway

I love you so much I can't just stop
The worst part is
I don't care if I'm being hurted
As long as I get the chance to be with you as long as possible

So please don't lie
Cause I do trust you more than anything
And I love you more than you could imagine

Love you too much

No comments: