Wednesday, July 27, 2011

it's hard to look at him everyday, knowing that he'll never be mine

shitty words
i hate it cause it's right
i hate it cause actually maybe that's what i feel ever single day

but knowing that he'll never be mine will never be the reason to leave
some things are just happen for the sake's of that moment
things between us happen for us to be happy right now
if in the end we had to go our separate way, it doesn't mean we lost our happy ending
everything ends
and we could end it beautifully
i don't wanna think about how this things should end
how things just turn out as a waste of time
these things are precious
these things are important
these things are my favorite part
so when it ends
it left me beautiful memory
it left me silly stupidity
it left me cute loving moment
it left me the taste of you

so if you'll never be mine
you are right now
not technically
but i know you love me
that's enough :)

No comments: