Sunday, July 24, 2011

tell me

lately i've been so amazed by the way i act
why?
i didn't lie and it's just because i really can't lie!
i want to
i really want to
but i can't cause i feel really bad
so instead of lying i tell him the truth and try to be nice

i never been like this
cause usually that "temptation" which i couldn't mention it here :p
will never lose
it always wins me
but not this time
he won the game

is it love?
is it stupidity?
is it commitment?
is it unreasonable answer?
well tell me
is it him?

well idc anyway
cause it makes me better
it makes me happy to be good
it makes me happy to make him smile
it makes me complete to be like this

and let me repeat this for you
i'm happy with this thing's going on between us
and tho this maybe won't last for so long
i have no regret
cause you make me happy
and that's the point
:)

No comments: